This episode is a change from our usual recording in our dining/living room. We took it to ATL!
This was pretty random (lol) but we talk about visiting home and we rap/shout a little bit!
1. Random ramblings about Regina King – http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/arts/television/regina-king-profile.html?_r=0
2. Life signs & Southern Jags
3. Athlete Activism – bit.ly/1RconSf
4. Don't be that loser on the Internet
5. Danyelliot Relationship Goals Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/danyelliott-relationship-goals/id1021339825?mt=2
6. Buddy Hield – http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/14/sports/ncaabasketball/sunrise-christian-academy-bahamas-buddy-hield.html?smid=tw-nytsports&smtyp=cur
Featured Song: Sunday Candy – Chance the Rapper – https://soundcloud.com/donnietrumpet/donnie-trumpet-the-social-experiment-sunday-candy
Rate // Subscribe
Follow us on social media: @briafel // @tesalonf
"New year, new me. R-I-P to the girl I used to be."
"He's the Heisman in our hearts."
"The carpet gets swept, so it's all good."
"She hopped out of a pan of greatness."
"Together they make super super women. Because alone they're superwomen."
"B: Bryson Tiller is a horrible boyfriend.
T: But he's a good father."
Follow us: @curlyscribe // @tesalonf
It's our birthday month!
We discuss: best type of birthday cake, best birthday presents and Bria makes a case for horoscopes then Tess shuts it down.
All Bria wants for her birthday is for you to donate to her CurlyScribe Winter Supplies/Clothing Drive: http://curlyscribe.com/philanthropy
It's a fun one! This week, we laid to rest something Bria held near and dear to her heart. We have drama in Walmart every week - what happened THIS time? How we know we're not ready for kids, Bria's QUEENZ of the week, Tess' news dump AND we explore some beautiful auntie/nephew love.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram:
Bria - @curlyscribe
Tess - @tesalonf